Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Media Bias

<>A man was walking by the zoo when he saw a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabbed her by the cuff of her jacket and tried to pull her inside, to the horror of her screaming parents.

The man ran to the cage and hit the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from pain, the lion jumped back and let go of the girl.

A reporter witnessed the whole scene. Addressing the man, he said, "Sir, that was the most gallant, brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life."

"Why, it was nothing," said the man. "The lion was behind bars and I knew God would protect me just as He did Daniel in the lion's den long, long ago. I saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt was right."

"I notice a bible in your pocket." said the journalist.

"Yes, I'm a Christian and was on my way to a bible study," the man replied.

"Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist and tomorrow papers will have this on the first page."

The journalist left. The following morning, the man bought the paper to see if his actions had been reported. On the first page he read,

'Right Wing Christian Fundamentalist Assaults African Immigrant and Steals His lunch.'

Thanks Ted for this one!

No comments: