Friday, March 07, 2008

Timely Prayer

The following emailing from MountainWings came in this morning and it is exactly what I needed today.

-------------------------------------------------
MountainWings
A MountainWings Moment#8067
Wings Over The Mountains of Life
-------------------------------------------------

While You Fix This
===================

This is from a MountainWings prayer request. The requester shall remain anonymous but as I prayed over their request it rang true in the lives of so many.

Lord, I know you are arranging things in order by your timing. You know my situation since this started, please grant me the patience to wait while you fix this. Lord, I look to you.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

~A MountainWings Original~

Forward this issue to a friend or send them the link below:
http://www.mountainwings.com/past/8067.htm
Thank you for inviting MountainWings into your mailbox.
Change a life, give a friend MountainWings.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: