Sunday, April 27, 2008

Banged Up

"What happened?" asked the hospital visitor to the heavily
bandaged man sitting up in bed.

"Well, I went down to Margate at the weekend and decided to
take a ride on the roller coaster. As we came up to the top
of the highest loop, I noticed a little sign by the side of
the track. I tried to read it but it was very small and I
couldn't make it out. I was so curious that I decided to go
round again, but we went by so quickly that I couldn't see
what the sign said. By now, I was determined to read that
sign so I went round a third time. As we reached the top, I
stood up in the car to get a better view."

"And did you manage to see what the sign said this time?"
asked the visitor.

"Yes."

"What did it say?"

"Don't stand up in the car!"

Received from ArcaMax Jokes.

Brought to you by GCFL.net: The Good, Clean Funnies List
A cheerful heart is good medicine... (Prov 17:22a)
Mail address: GCFL, Box 100, Harvest, AL 35749, USA
+++++++++++++++=

The board of education in a nearby town sold off a building that had been a one-room schoolhouse, which the buyer converted into a tavern.

One day an elderly man was walking by the place with his granddaughter. The old man pointed to the building and said, "That's where I used to go to school."

"Really?" asked the girl. "Who was the bartender then?"

This from Pastor Tim

No comments: